You Know, SEO is a vital part of the digital marketing strategy for any sized company and requires a continuous update due to consistent changes in the algorithms of search engines.
Here are top Latest SEO Tricks to keep you up-to-date in 2019 for higher ranking in Google search results of your pertinent domains and fetch relevant audience to your website.
Relevant content on your site is the chief trick for keeping users longer and engaged that will ultimately improve SEO ranking.
- Focus only on your industry and your users instead of stuffing multifaceted keywords for search engine
- Meaningful topics, meta descriptions and well-designed content (Text, Images, and Videos) on the website can enhance the desired results
- Provide optimistic user experience with simplifying your site design for extensive and favourable site ranking
- Create optimize online video content with SEO friendly titles for showing up in the google searches for video results
Site speed is another major SEO ranking factor as if your webpage does not load within 3 seconds most user (more than 85%) abandon it.
You can increase the speed of your website by:
- Compress the images to improve the site speed up to 30-40 %
- Review the elements on each site page to remove unnecessary elements for increasing web speed
- Enable browser caching for faster load time for repeat visitors by temporary storage of your site
- Delete unrequired plugins especially that are slowing your site speed
- Access your site loading speed using PageSpeed Insights and follow recommendations for improving speed
- Hire a professional company for technical SEO Services to examine the site speed and to improve it
Switch your site from HTTP to HTTPS is another major trick for ranking higher as it is a ranking feature in Google’s algorithm. HTTPS encrypts the data for website security and Google favours the secure sites for safe user experiences.
Remember, Google alerts search engine users about the security of non-HTTPS websites. Additionally, HTTPS can provide accurate data of lead and referring domains.
4. Optimized Keywords
Keywords are the most important SEO factor but incorporating the important keywords in the correct way is a most important trick for creating valuable content for users.
- Incorporate Relevant keywords in the optimized volume in the relevant content is a must for better ranking
- Pay attention to your Tag, meta-description, images, charts, headlines and main content for providing results to your target market
- Search and analyse keywords using apps like Google AdWords Keyword Planner for your specific industry to optimize your content for the search engines
- Another core SEO trick to increase lead through the Google search engine is exploring and using related long-tail keywords or popular phrases to bring apt traffic by fulfilling buyer’s concerns.
- You can even hire SEO Writers/Content Marketing Agency to ensure the right volume of relevant
- keywords in the content who can better elucidate your products and services.
5. Structured Data
There are three integral parts of SEO; Keywords, Schema Mark-up, Structured Data. Structured data lets the search engine bot know the sort of your website, enhance your defined leads.
- You must have the SEO Strategy to form highly organized and clearly defined structured data models.
- well-arranged valuable content for the users to give the core keywords a natural texture with tightly scripted data
- Add comprehensive answers for the relevant queries of the users, so easily depictable by SERP’s and to connect with your customers
- Updated content is another main factor which you should consider and maintain on a regular basis. You can create quality blogs at a regular interval to enhance the opportunity to reach your leads.
6. Optimize Images & Featured Snippets
Images and Featured Snippets on Google are extremely popular among search engine users. Typically, the users go through them to get precise answers quickly afterward open it for details instead of going down to see the whole list. Optimize both of them in the right way for alluring thousands of visitors.
- Title of the image should be most relevant Keyword/ Phrase, so it can show up in the search query
- Add Alt Text to describe the image if it fails to load and add Captions for quick readers
- Optimize the image size without affecting the quality for faster loading time of the webpage using any tool like Photoshop or ImageOptim etc.
- Add self-explanatory images with professionally researched content
- You can use lists, tables, and graphs instead of images for google featured snippet too
7. Internal Linking
Internal Linking is adding a useful link of similar content in the post to enhance the interest of the visitor. It can decrease the bounce rate for search engine and help in creating better linked data throughout your website. Wikipedia is the best example of internal linking for online literature.
- Try to link multiple similar themed articles or draft the main article and interlink it with other multiple in-detail articles on your site.
- If you follow a single theme, it is quite easy to interlink and backlinks your content with other nourishing articles or posts.
8. Outbound Linking
A mutually beneficial relationship is an important trick to rank high in Google search engine. It is part of a promotional strategy to link relevant data from other bloggers, influencers, social media sites to augment your niche and benefit your visitors by responding their queries at your page.
- Keep building partnerships with other experts in the niches through social media channels, thematic groups, and communities
- Social media profiles rank in the search engines, optimize it for your leads to reach your site, add content links on social media to boost your search rank
- Sharing links of web content on social media channels for reaching to customers and their engagement can improve SEO ranking indirectly.
9. SEO Responsiveness
Google algorithm follows mobile first index, if your website is not a responsive website it can fall down in the ranking. Make sure your website is SEO Responsive.
- Hire SEO Professionals to check SEO Responsiveness of your website, optimize according to Google’s algorithm
- Optimize your site for your target audience at practical lead source in your niche.
- Mobile-first site should be fast and easy to read on the smaller screens.
10. Strong User Engagement
Google search ranking is influenced by the maximum time spent by the user and a low bounce rate. If you want higher overall organic ranking on Google search engine results, you need to engage your audience with the relevant and valuable content.
- Easy to read content, to the point discussion, improve readability
- Use Headings and Bullet points for assembly the text comprehensible
- Use high-quality images throughout your content to engage the audience
- Start the content with the most valuable information (summary) so they know what they are going to get from your content
- Add interlinks for improving user experience and for a longer stay to decrease the chance of bounce.
If you pay attention to these core SEO Tricks for your website, definitely you can improve your search engine ranking and enhance ROI by acquiring more defined leads.
Use keywords that matter in your niche but use them in a way to show your individuality. Retain your identity by keep going on your track following the right path instead of replicating others. Build your momentum with each and every step from optimized URL to in-depth content and webpage glance.